There truly is no one way to get started with doTERRA essential oils. What matters most are your priorities, your needs, and your budget!
Just the Basics Budget Kit $55 (includes wholesale account)
Whether your budget determine this is the best kit for you at the moment or you simply want to dip your toes into the world of essential oils, this is a fabulous kit to help you do just that!
doTERRA's Intro Kit contains 5ml Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint. That's about 80 drops of each essential oil. You can add on Fractionated Coconut Oil and a diffuser to this kit if you like, or keep it simple! These three oils are so versatile. Here are some ways to use them:
Uses for Lemon
Uses for Lavender
Uses for Peppermint
Uses for Lemon
- Eradicate Undesirable Smells. The next time you have international potpourri of food simultaneously brewing in your apartment complex at dinnertime, be sure to diffuse Lemon to neutralize odors.
- Get Rid Of The Sticky Stuff. Lemon essential oil is excellent for removing sticky tree sap, sticker residue and permanent marker. It even gets gum out of hair!
- A Remodelers Friend. It is possible to have fresh paint on the walls and a fresh smell in the air! Diffuse lemon essential oil while you repaint or remodel your home.
- Road-Trip Relief. The next time you going ‘over the river and through the woods’ on a family road trip, (with family or pets) a little Lemon on cotton balls (other absorbent material) spread over your air vents or goes a long, long way to create a more pleasurable trip.
- Flavor Boost. Add a drop of Lemon essential oil anytime you are cooking with lemon juice (Salmon on the BBQ, Lemon merengue pie, Lemon zest) to give it a deeper, more rich flavor. In soothing winter teas, you can simply add Lemon essential oil to warm water, an herbal tea and honey.
- Pick-Me-Up. When you lack motivation or energy, try rubbing a drop of Lemon on your hands, the back of your neck or even through your hair. You’ll be amazed at the power of the Lemony aroma!
- Smell Lemons, Not Chemicals. Add a couple drops of Lemon essential oil to your dishwater. Adding Lemon will make it a better experience for you while taking advantage of the cleaning qualities in Lemon essential oil! Your glassware will be crystal clean.
- Super Study Powers. Diffuse with Peppermint in the classroom or during homework time to help the kids stay awake and focused.
- An Original All-Purpose Cleaner. Mix 5-6 drops Lemon essential oil with water and vinegar in a spray bottle to cleanse and purify surfaces. Use to clean kitchen counters and stainless steel appliances. For stainless steel, mix Lemon essential oil with olive oil for best results.
- Preserve What You’ve Got. Use Lemon essential oil in a spray to keep your cut fruit fresh until serving.
- Refresh Bad Smelling Washcloths. When your kitchen washcloths smell foul and could use a boost, add Lemon oil to your detergent, soak overnight, wash, dry and your kitchen will smell so much better!
- ‘Lemonize’ Your Laundry. Instead of dryer sheets, try adding a few drops to a damp wash cloth in the dryer with your laundry. Be sure to set the dryer to a low temperature cycle as high heat will lessen the effects of the oil
Uses for Lavender
- Take A Lavender Bath. Drop about 4 drops of lavender essential oil along with 1cup Epsom salts to your bath water for an ultra-relaxing experience.
- Head To Toe Rest! After a hard work out or a long day on your feet, rub Lavender along with Lemongrass on your legs and feet.
- Quick Fix. Mix three parts Fractionated Coconut Oil with one part Lavender essential oil in a small spray bottle or roll on to help clear up skin irritation associated with chafing. Great for little ones!
- Bring on the ZZZ’s. Rub on the bottoms of the feet for a more restful sleep.
- Ouch! That’s Hot! The next time someone doesn’t realize the iron or pan is still hot; apply Lavender oil to the affected area to soothe skin irritation, reduce redness and ease swelling.
- The Oatmeal Secret. Fill a baby food jar with oatmeal, and add 5-8 drops of Lavender oil. When it’s time to wash your face, add water and it becomes an excellent natural scrub! A little goes a long way.
- A Sleepy Time Trick. A few drops of Lavender placed on a pillow will help a restless toddler (or adult) fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Flavor Twist. Lavender adds a unique and delicious flavor to marinades, custards, breads, cookies, icings, and even honey and syrup.
- Homemade Aftershave. Use after shaving to soothe and soften skin and to lessen the redness and burning caused by razor burn.
- Clear The Mind. Apply Lavender to the temples and back of neck to ease anxious feelings and stress and promote mental clarity.
- Care For Your Baby Belly. Rub Lavender essential oil onto an itchy tummy while pregnant.
Uses for Peppermint
- Support Healthy Breathing. Dilute a drop of Peppermint oil combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil and place under your nose to support open airways & help you breathe easily
- Break Away From Summer Heat. Keep a spray bottle of water with a few drops of Peppermint essential oil nearby, especially when you REALLY need to cool down! You can also add Peppermint to a cold compress and cool down your overworked feet.
- Freshen your breath. Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse. It freshens breath and builds confidence in your close encounters. I also love to add 1 drop of peppermint to my lip gloss tubes!
- Stressed? Apply to neck and forehead with Lavender to relieve tension and pressure.
- A Joint Effort. Peppermint is a great way to cool joints without taking an ice bath. It helps to soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort.
- Tummy Calmer. Rub on the stomach or take internally for occasional digestive discomfort.
- Shake It Up. Add a drop of Peppermint to your chocolate Trim Shake for a yummy twist.
- Zero To Satiety In Seconds. Most people eat until they feel full. Diffusing Peppermint will help reign in the urge to snack on junk food. It’s a good way to control appetite and to feel full faster.
- Out On The Open Road. Don’t fall asleep at the wheel! Inhale Peppermint from a handkerchief or straight from the bottle to perk up on long drives.
- Awaken Your Senses. Before your work out, apply a bit of Peppermint to your chest or just take a deep breathe straight from the open bottle. Then, after your workout add to shampoo to stimulate your senses & help with scalp health.
- Study Time! Peppermint can support blood circulation and leave you feeling rejuvenated to keep those creative juices flowing. Simply spritz peppermint on child’s shirt or diffuse before study time for improved concentration and alertness.
- Savor The Combination. Peppermint makes a delicious addition to all things chocolate. Add a drop into your chocolate beverages and baked goods. Yum!
Simply start your wholesale account with the $35 Wholesale Membership Fee and add on the Introductory Kit. Need help? Contact me! I'll walk you through it. You can also watch this tutorial HERE.
Travel Budget Kit $68 (includes wholesale account)
These four oils are perfect for people who are on the go, travel for work, or just want a bit more than the basics.
Lavender, Wild Orange, Peppermint and Aromatouch. You've got so many of your bases covered with this kit! Each 5 ml bottle contains 80 drops of essential oil. Add on a Fractionated Coconut Oil for easy dilution! You'll find many ways to Lavender and Peppermint above. Here are some great ideas for Wild Orange and Aromatouch:
Uses for Wild Orange
Uses for AromaTouch
Uses for Wild Orange
- Skip the Stress: Diffuse or inhale a drop of Wild Orange when stress comes calling. Reframe your thinking and get into a more positive mindset with a citrus blast.
- Tummy Tamer: encourage sluggish bowels and soothe pain or burning from eating rich foods by taking a drop of Wild Orange in water, on your tongue, or rubbing it over your abdomen and below the sternum. Add a drop of Peppermint for extra support.
- Immune Booster: Diffuse or apply Wild Orange to help keep your immune system working at its best
- Calm you Emotional Overwhelm: The next time you have feelings of anxiousness, nervousness, fear or hesitation, try a drop of Wild Orange.
- Fight the Funk: Do you ever feel low on energy, creativity or productivity? Wild Orange to the rescue! Diffuse it, wear it, combine it with Peppermint and get those creative juices flowing
- Daily Detox: Citrus oils are great for small, daily doses of detox. Help your kidneys and liver do what they do best.
- Get your Bake On. Wild Orange is an oil to keep in the kitchen. You can add it to any baked goods, oatmeal, smoothies, water, granola, even cocktails or beer!
Uses for AromaTouch
- Post Workout Glow: Rub AromaTouch onto muscles or joints that are sore from working out, inflammation, or just over doing it
- Relieve Head Pain: AromaTouch on your temples is a great solution for head tension and pain. Rub into shoulders and the back of your neck to relieve tightness and tension as well
- No More Cold Feet: Want to keep those tootsies and fingers warm in the winter? Try a few drops of AromaTouch in a lotion or carrier oil. Massage into hands and feet before socks and boots to keep your circulation flowing
- Monthly messenger: If your time of the month is met with pain and cramping, AromaTouch over your abdomen can help!
- Massage Mate: Bring this oil along when you get a massage. A therapist can add a few drops to the lotion or massage oil they regularly use, and you both get an aromatherapy experience while they work out your muscles
- Spa Day: Pop a few drops in the diffuser for an at home spa day or just to enjoy the relaxing smell
- Soothe Tired Feet: After a long hike, a long day at work, or a long day running after kids your feet might need a little love. Give them a rub with AromaTouch
Simply start your wholesale account with the $35 Wholesale Membership Fee and add on the Travel Kit. Need help? Contact me! I'll walk you through it. You can also watch this tutorial HERE.